II. Categories of Information We Collect:
Some of the ads you receive are customized based on predictions about your interests generated from your visits over time and across different Web sites. This type of ad customization is enabled through your computer browser and browser cookies. You may opt out of this type of advertising by following the instructions at www.aboutads.info or www.networkadvertising.org.
C. Tracking Our Emails to Our Readers. When we send emails to our Explorers eMail list, we will sometimes track who opened the eMails and who went so far as to click on any of the hyperlinks. We do this to measure the performance of our eMail messages, and to improve our offerings to specific customer segments.
D. Information From Other Sources. We may obtain additional information about you by using your eMail address, or other information, to directly, or through one or more services, search over the internet, or elsewhere. We thereby obtain information that appears to be related to such eMail address or other information, such as a name, age and participation in social media websites, (such information being referred to herein as “Supplemental Member Information”).
III. Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information:
We will use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use, including continued use, of our Services. For example, if you leave your personal information when you visit our Website and do not sign up for any of the Services, we may send you one or more eMails asking whether you wish to sign up. If you use any of our Services, and may benefit from using one or more other Services we offer, we may send you an eMail telling you about the other Service or Services.
- To provide reader support and obtain feedback.
- To protect the rights and safety of us and our employees, Members, owners, officers and others .
- To meet legal requirements such as complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
- To provide information received hereunder to representatives and advisors such as attorneys and accountants to help us comply with legal and other requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding.
- To support and improve the Services we offer including adding features and providing benchmarking and other comparison information. Benchmarking and similar information is derived from aggregating and analyzing data.
- To communicate with you concerning your account for an informational, as opposed to promotional, purpose.
- To send you informational and promotional materials that you elect (“opt-in”) to receive.
IV. Notice of Breach of Security:
Global Creations will notify you, as soon as possible, if a breach in security results in an unauthorized intrusion into our system which materially affects you and will subsequently report the corrective action taken in response to the intrusion.
V. Notification of Changes:
VI. Accuracy of Data and Rights:
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up-to-date to the extent that you provide us with the information we require to do that. If your data changes (including, but not limited to, a change in your eMail address) then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes so that we can keep your records up-to-date. We retain the data about you only so long as reasonably required to meet the purposes for which we have the right to use the information. We will give you access to any of your Personal Information that we hold about you within 30 days of any request you make for such information. We may charge for providing this information to you, as permitted by applicable law.
VII. Effective Date:
Global Creations LLC
PO BOX 5065
KLAMATH FALLS, OR 97601
Or you can use our Contact Form to email us.
Updated as of September 7, 2011.